Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Clarivate is looking for a curious, creative and detail-oriented individual for the role of Analyst. In this role, you will work with a team of data scientists to mine and make sense of three large, distinct datasets that focus on three different aspects of the US healthcare market: hospital purchasing, hospital claims and EHR (electronic health records). If you’re interested in working directly with major Pharma and MedTech players and enjoy working with complex datasets, this is a great opportunity.
- Effectively build, mine, and manage multiple datasets, which will be required for analysis
- Maintain existing SKU catalogs, which you will be trained on
- Evaluate data outputs for market trends and draw insights; correct any potential errors and issues
- Present key findings to internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of statistical models and analyzing outputs generated from different methodologies
- Proficiency with written and oral communications and must be able to communicate complex quantitative ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Exposure to any one (or more) of the data processing tools/languages such as – R, SAS, MS Access
- Strong Excel and PPT skills
Preferred (Good to have) skills:
- Exposure to claims data - understanding of how a Pharmacy/Medical claim gets processed in the US (claim adjudication process)
- Experience managing projects focused on patients using Patient level data (APLD)
- Experience working with data from IMS including formulary
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Deadline for applications: 03.09.2021.