TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
- Identify, analyze, develop and interpret insights, trends and patterns in complex data sets that will support the data (science) decision making process.
- Work with data engineers and data scientists in order to collect, store, clean and filter
- data in accordance with the business’s data needs and priorities.
- Perform analyses based on customer requests (complaints and problems reported by
- customers, product evaluation by customers…).
- Perform QA activities (write and execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze
- results, report bugs and errors, document issues…).
- Responsible for documenting and presenting clear analytics insights to stakeholders.
- 1+ years’ experience working with data management, data mining and data visualization tools, starting from basic ones such as MS Excel to SQL, R, Rapid Miner, Weka, KNIME, SPSS, SAS, Tableau, or related data tools.
- Experience in (statistical) tools and programming languages, such as R, Python or C# is a big plus.
- Experience with Big Data ML toolkits is a plus.
- Basic understanding of applied statistics and probability.
- Excellent data analytics and visualization skills, high ability to learn new skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to consider tasks from multiple angles to produce robust analyses.
- Excellent cooperative skills and ability to work in a team environment/team player.
- Strong ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Serbian.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or a related technical or quantitative discipline/field.
Years of experience:
1+ years industry experience in Data Analytics, Quantitative research, Computer Science, or another data related technical or business field.
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.