The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org.
To help people affected by conflict and armed violence, our operations require the availability of highly qualified staff that meet the needs of constantly evolving contexts. A state-of-the-art Workforce Planning practice enables us to take preventive action to anticipate future workforce needs. It relies, among other things, on data and systems that are fit for purpose. We are currently designing a new solution to meet this need.
The Data & Business Intelligence Specialist will be in charge of the maintenance and continuous improvement of the solution. S/he will also advise workforce planners on the adequate use of the tools and support them with additional analytics or visualizations when necessary.
The ICRC Belgrade Shared Services Centre (BSSC) is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Data & Business Intelligence Specialist
- Contributes to the development of the data model and usage of the referential data that supports workforce planning
- Builds, structures, and maintains data sources in collaboration with the Data Integration team from the Technology & Information Division
- Workforce Planning Solution (Anaplan):
- Analyzes and documents the business requirements. Maintains the documentation in accordance to the new evolutions
- Is responsible for the configuration of the solution: collects business requirements, documents specifications, builds data models and interfaces to meet the business requirements
- Supports workforce planners by building additional analytics / visualizations
- Contributes to plan the future evolutions of the tools. Ensures business requirements are addressed
- Provides support on application to users worldwide, including for accesses and permissions
- Supports Workforce Planning Adviser with the data/system aspects of user trainings; ensures application training documentation is up-to-date
- University degree in Finance, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related fields along with 4-6 years of professional experience
- Proven experience in managing large and complex data sets, using SQL or similar
- Proven experience in the design & build and/or maintenance of an ERP or planning tool
- Experience or interest in using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Strong attention to detail and high commitment to accuracy
- Good communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Experience in HR, as well as knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and/or Anaplan
- Experience in customer support service
- French language knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international humanitarian environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.