Our client works at the forefront of music distribution technology, connecting its clients with digital service providers like Spotify, Apple Music, and Amazon Music while helping them get the most from their music, whether that’s with award-nominated label services, industry-leading revenue accounting or using their suite of best-in-class products.
DataArt's specialists are helping them to develop new features of the music platform.
We invite you to our company, not a project.
The project team currently works in a Scrum model.
We are looking for a highly experienced Data Engineer with solid Python experience to work on the music distribution platform.
Apache Airflow, GCP (Big Query, Storage, Kubernetes Engine), Python.
- Help with building scalable ETL pipelines
- Solve data-related business objectives using existing tools
- Integrate easily with APIs
- Perform data preparation for Data Scientists
- Solid Python experience
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with GCP (specifically Big Query, Storage, Kubernetes Engine)
- In-depth understanding of Kubernetes/Terraform/Helm/Docker
- Solid ETL/ELT experience and preferably knowledge of Keboola
- Ability to integrate easily with APIs
- Knowledge of Git
- Fluency in working with Linux/Unix
- Good analytical background and the ability to perform data preparation for Data Scientists
- Good spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Apache Spark
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively in a global team