Hyperoptic is more than just an internet service provider; we also install our own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, actively operating in UK with the support office in Belgrade.
Hyperoptic has been voted the UK’s best broadband, delivering the UK’s fastest speeds through fibre-to-the-building. Piping the full power of 1 GB for downloads AND uploads, Hyperoptic enables a quantum leap in performance with limitless online potential.
Founded in 2011, the company was named ‘Best Superfast Broadband’ provider and “Best Use of Digital’ at the 2014 Internet Service Providers’ Association Awards, “Most Innovative Provider 2013” by Broadband Genie and “Best Urban Network Enterprise” at the NextGen 12 Challenge Awards.
If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on.…
Our datacentres are based in London from which all our services are operating and AWS is our significant cloud service provider. We are very proud on the clean web design and complex services that are connected to both our website and our internal systems. Your mission will be to help us provide support to various parts of business.
By joining our team you’ll get an opportunity to work with all the different departments by creating reports, analysing the data and helping them get through the daily challenges.
If you have:
- SQL Knowledge
- Good understanding of database related concepts
- Very strong analytical and reporting skills
- ETL concepts knowledge
- 2+ year experience on similar positions
It would be plus if you have:
- Any experience in using BI tools
- Data Integration practise
And you are:
- Creative, intelligent and diligent
- Fluent in English
- Detail oriented
- Developing & maintaining data warehouse
- Developing data pipeline for other projects
- Resolving data processes
- Creating BI reports & dashboards
We will offer:
- Training to company accepted tools
- High growth company environment with possibilities for professional development and work on exciting projects
- Relaxed working atmosphere in a cosy manor out of the city rush
- Fully provided daily meal which you can have with your colleagues in a garden with a beautiful view
- Regular social gatherings with exciting activities
- Possibilities for business trips to London
- Participation in a stimulating company incentive scheme
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV latest by 31.08.2016.