NET CHECK, dedicated to providing high-quality engineering services to the Telecommunications industry for more than 20 years, is continuously expanding its global presence. We are currently seeking for Data Engineer to complement our team in Belgrade.
As Data Engineer, you will:
- Write SQL scripts, views, and stored procedures to be used by ETL processes and reports,
- Assist business users by analysing data, generating ad hoc reports, and helping with existing self-service reports,
- Create a detailed plan of routes for drive test,
- Utilize visualizations tools (Tableau/Power BI) to design, develop, enhance, and support visualizations,
- Write ad-hoc queries in MS SQL Server Management Studio to support business requests,
- Support troubleshooting/testing and research to determine root causes of issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, or equivalent,
- Experience in SQL programming,
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Postgres,
- Experience in the use of any visualization software (preferably Tableau),
- Experience/proficiency in all MS Office 365 applications,
- Knowledge of RF technology and cellular technologies,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the use of GIS tools such as MapInfo or QGIS,
- Knowledge of VBA and Python,
- Experience using Visualization software such as Tableau, Power BI, QuickSight, D3.js, Qlik,
- Familiarity with AWS services such as S3, IAM, EC2.
- Working in a pleasant and dynamic environment and motivated teams,
- Responsible tasks with a creative design framework,
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths,
- Competitive compensation and benefits,
- Possibility to work remotely,
- Private health insurance,
- 25 days of vacation,
- FitPass membership.