Data Informatics Analyst
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 53,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Kiodex works with clients located in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia/Pacific and Africa. Kiodex serves a broad spectrum of vertical markets, including corporations, banks, hedge funds and futures commission merchants. Kiodex supports a full range of commodity asset classes, including crude oil, natural gas, refined products, metals, freight, electricity, coal and agriculture.
The Client Advisor serves as the voice of Kiodex to the client. The Client Advisor also serves as the voice of the customer internally within Kiodex.
After an intensive training period, the Client Advisor will be responsible for the following:
- Visiting clients and maintaining close relationships
- Implementing the software solution(s) at client sites
- Resolving customer issues via telephone and e-mail in a timely fashion
- Providing risk management and P&L analysis to clients
- Gathering functional requirements and working closely with the Product Development and Software Development teams to shape the development of the Kiodex Risk Workbench®, the Kiodex Global Market Data® series and Kiodex Real-Time®
- Supporting various Excel-based and .NET based API utilities
- Training new and existing users of the solution(s)
- Delivering ad-hoc projects and reports to team members, management and clients
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong quantitative background
- Strong analytical abilities
- Understanding of financial markets.
- Understanding of derivative instruments is a plus
- Extraordinary attention to detail and responsiveness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Word® and Microsoft PowerPoint®
- Understanding of Visual Basic for Microsoft Excel® is a plus
- University degree in Economics, Mathematics, or other mathematical disciplines such as physics or engineering
- Fluency in English language
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).