Data Integration Developer
We are building international public facing API for Ticketmaster, biggest ticketing company in the world. The number of B2C and B2B clients is progressively increasing and we have hundreds of thousands users every day making request to list the upcoming events, find their favorite artists, purchase and track their tickets. Thus our need for more robust and scalable solutions on the backend is also increasing.
You will be working as a member of the growing development team located in the Belgrade. The team is also part of bigger worldwide engineering group that exists in multiple locations in the world.
Our current technology stack includes: Java (Spring, Jersey, Batis…), MySQL, Couchbase, Solr, APIGEE, ActiveMQ, Splunk, Git, Jenkins, Rundeck…
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand new business requirements and translate them into data structures, solutions and processes
- Integrate with live data feeds and other storage solutions
- Optimise our existing data; always thrive for better performance
- Keep an eye on new technologies and tools in order to make sure that our products remain cutting edge
- Experience with relational DB development
- Strong troubleshooting skills, hands-on attitude.
- Strong knowledge of English language.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge, with some practical experience, about search engines (Solr or Elastic Search).
- Knowledge, with some practical experience, about NoSQL concepts.
- Experience with modern version control systems (Git, Mercurial).
- Good awareness of DevOps - including Continuous Integration and Delivery, using Configuration Management, Environment Management, Release Management practices.