JOIN THE MOBILE IDENTITY REVOLUTION
Building a smarter online experience requires the best and the brightest minds working together on a global scale. At TeleSign, we are defining the future of Mobile Identity in order to make using the Web safer, more secure and more fun for everyone around the world.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Working at TeleSign presents the unique opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the world by improving the future of the online experience. Your work will make the online world a better place—one that is safer, more secure and more productive for users all across the world.
DEVELOP COOL TECHNOLOGY
Preventing fraud is in our DNA. We work with the world’s leading Web and mobile application developers to solve complex technology challenges and secure billions of accounts worldwide from compromise.
PURSUE A BRIGHTER FUTURE
We’ve secured some major funding over the last year and with it a bright future for our company. Yet despite our scale and massive growth, we’ve maintained a startup culture that ensures each member of our team has the opportunity to have a real and lasting impact on the success of our company.
Up to the challenge? Check out our open position below.
Position in Belgrade
TeleSign is looking for a passionate individual to work in our Knowledge Engineering organization. This position is responsible for current and future expansion of the use of mathematical and statistical techniques and innovative approaches to make decisions or scores around data that TeleSign gathers as part of its product portfolio.
This candidate should have a strong background in theoretical and applied statistics. Additionally this candidate should be able to identify trends in data and work with Product and Engineering to surface these trends in an actionable way to TeleSign’s customers.
- Understand all data that TeleSign generates and acquires
- What data we have but don’t use
- What data we need to make TeleSign better
- What data can we surface in products
- What data would use useful to customers
- How can we more accurately and quickly identify fraud
- Help identify and build models around data using
- Algorithmically defined data models
- Supervised and Unsupervised machine learning models
- Work with Product and Engineering in putting our data to use
- Help identify the right future infrastructure and environments for TeleSign data
- University degree in STEM field with an emphasis in Mathematics (Master's degree in a quantitative discipline is preferred)
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- 5+ years’ experience in a decision support analytic or other relevant analytical function
- 3+ years scientific, mathematical, statistical and/or quantitative analysis experience
- Experience working in SAAS or other Internet based real time services
- Experience working with a customer base that is distributed internationally
- Extensive experience working with scientific methodologies and/or quantitative techniques
- Extensive experience applying statistical/analytical testing methodologies
- Experience in at least one data scientist’s tool, such as Python or R
- Experience in at least one statistical tool, preferred SPSS
- Advanced knowledge of scientific methodologies and/or quantitative techniques as well as decision science industry best practices
- Basic knowledge in databases and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience in identifying fraud and fraud trends is a plus
- Experience with both internet and Telco data is a plus
- Demonstrated experience influencing product decisions
- Applying innovative approaches to address product problems and solutions
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package
- Development opportunities
- Dynamic, fun environment
- Work with an amazing, dedicated team
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.