We are looking for a
Data QA Engineer
We’re looking for an experienced Data QA engineer to join us in our Novi Sad office.
What are we looking for?
- - Professional with at least 2 years of experience in data validation, testing, or analysis
- - Passion for data interpretation and a highly numerate capability with great attention to numeric detail and accuracy
- - Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- - Proven testing and analytical skills, detail-oriented, and willing to learn
- - Experience with SQL
- - Familiar with ETL tooling/concepts
- - Knowledge of Python and/or Java and/or Scala
- Nice to have, but not required:
- - Unix/Linux and shell scripting (with sed, awk, …)
- - Experience in using Jupyter notebooks
- - Understanding and using data frames in data validations
What do we expect from you?
- Analyzing data for discrepancies, identifying and reporting issues using the issue tracking/bug reporting system
- Research and validation of data in different data sources
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities during the development process
- Configuring, developing, maintaining, and executing automated scripts for data validation
- Validating data pipelines
- Validating and testing of infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data using SQL, Python Pandas or Spark data frames and other ‘big data’ technologies
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionalities in data systems
What do we offer?
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending on the time spent in the company
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic and flexibility after the pandemic
- - Home office budget to customize the workplace in your home
- - Personalized wellbeing packages
- And much more when we get back to office life! You will hear more details during the interview!
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: