Inovatec Systems Inc. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec helps automotive and equipment finance companies to identify and implement operational and efficiency improvements and drive profitable growth. Inovatec’s unique value proposition is a combination of automotive and equipment finance expertise with a scalable and modern technology platform.
Due to strong demand for our services, we are expanding our team and looking to recruit one:
Inovatec is looking for an experienced Database Administrator to:
- Monitor MS SQL servers and databases ensuring availability and performance
- Troubleshoot DB errors
- Perform database and application deployment
- Monitor database recoverability, including backups and disaster recovery processes
Qualifications & Key Skill Sets:
- 3+ years of experience in database development and administration in MS SQL.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, connectivity issues, security issues etc.
- SQL Development – ability to write and troubleshoot SQL code and design.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience with PowerShell and Azure DB would be desired
- Self-reliant and proactive, look for solutions rather than excuses
- Open-minded for learning new technologies and processes
- Strong team player, but able to make decisions autonomously and work independently
- Strong analytical skill and ability to solve complex problems
- Challenges are seen as opportunities for self-improvement and professional advancement
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade or Kragujevac
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a new assembled team in a dynamic working environment
- Possibility to work with newest technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Further professional development
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
We are hiring for this position in Belgrade.