Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile phone time and other prepaid products.
We are currently looking for a
based/temporary based in our European Operations Center in Budapest.
Euronet Worldwide is looking for a Database / OLAP developer, to join its Finance Systems team, supporting all Finance and business operational functions of Euronet entities worldwide. The position includes: develop and maintain reports and OLAP cubes to support back-office processes. Acquire and/or develop requirements for these solutions, work with users or user interface developers worldwide. Perform procedure tuning for new and existing databases.
Job responsibilities include:
- Work with business process owners to design, develop, test and implement reports and OLAP solutions (T-SQL, SSRS, SSAS) to support back-office processes
- Develop and maintain existing reports, queries, interfaces
- Understand key business needs and sources of data. Develop an understanding of the areas in which we do business and how that information should be stored
- Assist in development of functional requirements. Write technical requirements and/or documentation
- Create tables, views, functions, stored procedures, SSRS Reports, SSAS solutions and other database objects
- Provide assistance to users investigating unique business events by using the data
- University or College degree in relevant field (Business Information Technology, Software Information Technology)
- Talented MS SQL relational database designer and developer with minimum 2-3 years of experience
- OLAP development experience (Preferably SSAS)
- Knowledge of data warehouse design and development and of business intelligence processes and tools
- Project and time management skills
- Capable of seeing technical issues from a business perspective and vice versa
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written, other languages (especially Hungarian) are an advantage
- Capable of working with offshore development and virtual teams
- Experience with payment card transaction systems is an advantage
- Professional and international working environment
- Competitive salary package
- Opportunity to advance professionally
Our company offers excellent career prospects within a dynamic and multinational organization with leading position in the market and ambitious expansion plans. Please submit your Resume and Motivation letter electronically and visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com