Database Developer, Belgrade
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 55,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing, financial software and banking solutions. Providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
You would be working for a company within the FIS group, a global leader in financial services technology, with a focus on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk & compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. FIS APT produces risk analysis for financial clients. Using an advanced factor based statistical analysis APT is able to deliver raw risk data as well as rich analytic reports. The flagship application APT Pro 6 provides rich analytical capabilities to investigate risk and optimization.
We are looking for an experienced Database Developer/Administrator to work as part of our application development team. You will own all aspects of the design and implementation of the databases in our application. This will include administrative functions such as the install, setup, backup, trouble-shooting and maintenance of the database server. It will also include application level work such as query writing and optimization, index selection, database design and migration scripting. This role will be a part of our application development team working to support multiple development teams.
- Upgrade and maintenance over the databases underpinning the applications
- Query writing to support the development team
- Query optimization
- Support the infrastructure team on rollout to data center environments
- Essential – 3 years working with one or more of MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
- Essential – In depth understanding of SQL query writing and optimization strategies
- Essential – 3 years experience working with scaling databases to perform with growing data sets
- Desirable – experience with other relational and non-relational databases
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only following link in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered): Apply Here.