ITAF is looking for a motivated and pixel-perfect designer!
Belgrade, Novi Sad
ITAF is a growing IT Partner for SME Businesses. We have a enthusiastic and dynamic web development team with offices in Serbia and Belgium that creates, delivers and supports various web applications such as websites, mobile applications and our own web-based ERP solution.
We pride ourselves in being creative and user-friendly-minded upon finding the perfect solution for the customer.
What will be your responsibilities?
As a designer you will be responsible for creating web and print designs: websites, applications: UX/UI design, logo, business cards, newsletter, social media banners,
Designs for websites & implement them in wordpress...
You will work very closely together with the project manager and the developers.
What are we looking for?
- Simply love designing & think out of the box
- Take pride in creating creative, user friendly designs
- Experience in UI/UX design is a must
- Working experience with Adobe Suite, visual design & wire-framing tools
- Talk, read, write fluently in English
- Be Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
What makes you extra valuable?
- Affinity with Social Media & Marketing: Working knowledge of Google Analtyics, AdWords, Social Media
- Knowledge of Wordpress & Divi
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of IT services
- Dutch speaking
What can we offer you?
- Full-time employment
- Competitive compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Work with colleagues from Serbia and Belgium
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Full of fun challenges
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia. ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function:
Please fill in this online survey:
Only apply for this role if you meet the basic requirements which are mentioned above!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are.
It's important to have the right person for the right job.
And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.