Finbet d.o.o., is Associated Company to international Fincore group.
Fincore is a leading expert in real-time transaction and information management systems. We specialise in enterprise applications and we enable large and complex organisations to make good, consistent decisions by helping them interrogate complex data sets and control their mission critical business processes.
Finbet d.o.o. is hiring IT professionals for its Belgrade office. To that end, FinBet is seeking for:
As a DevOps you will be working across multiple teams and departments to enhance and support IT stack of high availability, low latency and scalable systems that will challenge you and diversify your skills.
You’ll take some of the real-time responsibilities such as everyday support, systems troubleshooting, incident management, delivery process automation, monitoring and tuning.
Additionally, you will be collaborating with internal and external subject matter experts and infrastructure teams as well as actively participating in high level team activities such as suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations in an effort to improve reliability, scalability, and maintainability.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Understanding of Linux architecture and administration
- Scripting experience with any one of the following: Perl, Python, PowerShell, Ruby or Bash
- Understanding of, and experience with, source control management solutions (eg : Mercurial, SVN, Git, TFS), build tools (eg : Maven, Ant, Make), artifact repository management such (eg : Nexus, Artifactory, Archiva), CI Solutions (eg : Jenkins, Team-City, Travis, Circle ) and IT automation software (eg : Puppet , Chef, Ansible).
- Understanding of internet architectures, including web, application, and database components.
- General networking skills including understanding of firewalls, DNS, NAT etc.
- Familiarity with large scale monitoring/alerting solutions concepts and tools
Will be considered a plus
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience with JBOSS, Tomcat
- Experience and/or proficiency with Java programming
- Gaming/Sports Betting background
- Online sector background
- Experience and/or proficiency with relational database, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence
- First degree level in Computer-Science, Mathematics, Engineering or an equivalent industry experience
- Excellent English, written and spoken skills is a must
- Strong analytical skills
- Multitasking skills and can easily switch priorities when required
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure, when diagnosing and escalating problems
- Proactive attitude toward problems
- Team player
- Ability to build relationships and liaise successfully with other teams, clients and 3rd-party companies
- Deliver a professional, customer focused and high performing service
- Provide daily troubleshooting and problem resolution across the IT stack
- Provide root cause analysis for critical incidents, and where possible provide suggestions, improvements and best practices to mitigate future incidents
- Maintain and improve the online knowledge base and any other support related documentation
- Provide support during production downtimes and maintenance windows
- Analyse production issues to identify patterns and frequency to improve process improvement efforts
- Be a core contributor in release delivery, change management and the post mortem processes
- Assist in creation and tuning of bespoke system and process monitoring dashboards
- Participate in the engineering process as we design, build, and manage our systems
- Overtime pay for out of hours support
- International travel
- Remuneration and social insurance on full salary
- Training and courses
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.