Novi Sad, Serbia
Connect to your passions!
You're always searching how to be the best? Connect to your passions! Do things differently. Join our team!
AROBS is searching for colleagues to join the team from Novi Sad, Serbia. Take the opportunity to be part of innovation!
- Over 5 years’ experience with different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/CentOS/ Suse) environments and servers’ applications administration.
- Strong experience with source control management systems and shared development in a large team. Knowledge of the following: Linux Containers (Docker), Version control solutions (Git, SVN), IT automation software, Working with Cloud computing (OpenStack).
- Strong systems integration experience.
- Strong experience with postfix configuration
- Good experience with middleware components (Reddis, RabbitMQ)
- Good experience with MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Proficient in at least 1 programming/scripting language – Bash, Python, Ruby etc
- Experience with automation tools (i.e. Puppet/ Chef/ Dockers/ Vagrant etc.)
- Experience with AWS, Rackspace and Google Cloud
- Previous experience on production cloud based servers
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems and adapt to new processes quickly and to think "out of the box" to resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to read, understand and make corrections to code written by others.
- Thorough understanding of networking concepts and Internet protocols.
- Very good knowledge of networking and protocols
- Willingness to learn new things and extremely flexible if workflow is changing.
- Fluent English - spoken and written
- Communicative competence - pro-active
- Ability to conceptualize problems.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain decisive.
- Responsible with system administration, implementation and support Red Hat/CentOS/Suse Linux environments.
- Responsible with administration of middleware components installed on OS level.
- Responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure machines.
- Responsible for Incident and Problem resolution, including Root Cause Analysis.
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed.
- Few months training on-site in Germany or Poland
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A well-defined career path
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment
- Training and team building activities
- Community involvement activities
AROBS Transilvania Software is an IT solution provider of ready to use systems and tailor-made software based on the latest technologies. With over 18 years’ experience in software development, we address the IT needs of industries as diverse as travel, financial, automotive, and pharmaceutical, with advanced and effective web, mobile, embedded, and cloud solutions. Since our inception in 1998 we have been combining excellent specialists with well-tuned but flexible processes in order to consistently deliver IT solutions of top quality.
By joining us, you will take an interesting journey alongside supportive, open and warm friends. We will all share joys, challenges and achievements. Together we will create the future!