Do you have knowledge
The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments.Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
About your Role
As a DevOps Engineer in our International Development Team, you will be involved in designing, developing and maintenance of software delivery pipelines. You will be in charge of automation of build, test, release and deployment process, and you will work directly with software and system engineers to streamline automated and predictable software deployment. Also, you will do automation of environment provisioning and plan and gather telemetry from customer environments.
You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we learn and apply challenging new technologies: Angular 2, Camunda BPM, ASP.Net Core, Node.js, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker.
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Linux administration, scripting and virtualization.
- You have strong knowledge of CI/CD, Git, Bash, infrastructure as code, SQL.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results against internal and external standards of excellence
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team-player
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing.
- Experience with Jenkins, PowerShell, TFS, Node.js, .NET, Java, Azure.
- Experience with Docker containers, networking, and Windows administration
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with new challenging technologies in an excellent team of people
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
If this speaks to you then please get in touch by contacting our HR department latest by 26.09.2017..
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.