are looking for
Location: Novi Sad
We are looking for two DevOps masters who want to work in a team and on a project that will change the world of monitoring.
The project’s name is Instana and it is the next generation application monitoring system based on a realtime streaming platform for intelligent analytics and knowledge. Since Instana is an U.S. based startup with development in Germany, new colleagues will work in an environment made of crazy U.S. marketing and cold precision of German engineering. It is a real lean startup with a need to expand and this is a chance for you to become a part of monitoring revolution.
Instana applies UX/UI elements from the gaming industry to the enterprise software space. A 3D map of the whole IT landscape is the basis of the user interface which makes it ready for next generation visualisation hardware like Oculus Rift or Microsoft HoloLens.
This awesome software system is scalable and fully automated cloud platform based on Docker containers running on Amazon AWS. The backend consists of components like Cassandra, Kafka, Redis, Netty, Reactor and Hadoop. Tools used are Docker, Ansible, Mesos, Kubernetes, …
What do we offer?
- salary on every last working day of the month
- 40h working week, no more – if situation proves us wrong, free days are given as a refund
- 27 working days of paid vacation
- you can come to the office between 7h and 10.30h – it is up to the team to organize itself
- notebook with SSD and a lots of RAM together with additional mouse, keyboard and monitor
- access to the conferences worldwide (QCon, GOTO, WWDC, Agile Lean Europe, NSSpain, JavaOne, DroidCon, Devoxx, …)
- environmental support and improved access to tech workshops, courses and certifications of your choice (Oracle, SpringSource, Cassandra, Hortonworks, MongoDB, …)