Endava is a privately-owned IT services company, with over 15 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Agile Transformation and Digital Evolution propositions, Endava is helping clients evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Endava has over 4,600 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Colombia, Moldova, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
Along with investing in long term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice for the best and brightest engineers.
Consider a new opportunity
You will provide automation capabilities for build and deployment of software and environments
- Establishing new DevOps processes and systems to facilitate transition of code to production environments using best practice automation scripting (e.g. managing large development projects at varying stages)
- Managing the infrastructure required to distribute build artefacts to live customer systems
- Resolving any development or production deployment issues raised
- Developing and maintaining deployment tooling
- Working with product development team leads to ensure the smooth and timely transfer of code updates to live customer systems
- Working with software development team leads to introduce new technologies into products
- Documenting code in accordance with standards
- Working on projects to facilitate greater efficiency, economy and ease of use
- Investigating new technologies to drive improvement of systems.
Match your profile
- 3 years of experience with Java technologies and OO programming
- Linux knowledge
- Experience in migration from ClearCase to GitHub
- Good understanding of at least one scripting language in addition to Bash (Ruby/Python/PHP)
- Experience with virtualization(VMware preferred)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with source control systems (Git, SVN, Perforce, etc.)
- Passion and initiative for continual learning about new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with highly scalable architectures
- Continuous integration concept and tools knowledge
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball to encourage team spirit
- Fruits and refreshments
- Great working atmosphere
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.