TMS is a full-cycle software development company founded in 2014. Our core focus is development and maintenance of web apps that use SaaS model for licensing and delivery.
We are looking for:
To join our Belgrade team of 25+ creative and talented people working on a project of our strategic partner - HUBX.
HUBX is the premier capital raising and private placement solution for professionals. We build a powerful out-of-the-box solution that allows advisors to manage deals from origination to distribution. HUBX technology powers the London Stock Exchange Group’s ELITE private placement platform, and LSE is a strategic partner, client, and investor in HUBX. Our team is constantly growing and we look for people that bring a fresh approach to old models, enjoy working in a team and willing to challenge the status quo. HUBX product and development teams are active in offices in London and Belgrade.
Working on the HUBX projects you will:
- Configure, update and maintain production and development platforms based on LAMP stack, AWS infrastructure and AWS services.
- Install, configure, update and maintain the OS and different services used by the app, including Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Node.js and other.
- Work together with the development team to cover their day-to-day requests related to hardware and service infrastructure, find solutions to minimize development effort wherever possible.
- Identify and resolve infrastructure issues (CPU load, RAM load, bandwidth, number of processes, number of users, DNS, SSL, crucial services failures or slowdowns) to prevent them from repeating.
- Maintain backup and monitoring for the production servers and all services.
- Manage issues proactively, including timely incident resolution and the identification of remediation opportunities.
- Understand short and long-term business goals and objectives, and recommend appropriate infrastructural solutions and services.
- Maintain accurate documentation for all services and solutions, backup recovery instructions, incident reaction scenarios.
- Identify weak points (potential points of failure) and find ways to minimize infrastructural and technical risks.
- Participate in, and contribute to the development of technical/business approaches and/or the recommendation of current system enhancements.
- 3+ years in a technical role such as Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, Sys Admin or equivalent.
- Experience with configuration management and provisioning tools, such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Vagrant, etc.
- Develop, maintain and secure a range of AWS technologies.
- Solid understanding of development workflows, continuous integration and deployment.
- Management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, GitLab Task Runner and TeamCity.
- Knowledge of architectural principles and experience with frameworks.
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Nagios.
- Understanding of system security best practices.
- Experience with GIT version control system.
- Capable of working both within a team and independently.
- Knowledge of network theory, such as different protocols, for e.g.: TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, MAC addresses, IP packets, DNS, OSI layers, and load balancing.
- Experience with logging infrastructure and tools such as Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graphite, Sentry.
- Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
- Experience with Docker.
What we offer:
- International working environment.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education and team building.
- Flexible working hours.
Some of the technologies our technical stack include: PHP, Symfony, Doctrine ORM, Redis, RabbitMQ, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Node.js, React, Vue.js
We offer a unique opportunity to work with leading financial firms and investors, with the ambition to revolutionize capital markets. You can be part of a world class, energetic team with a mix of people from all backgrounds and nationalities. We value team collaboration and building agile self-organized teams that work closely with product and design team. By valuing each individual unique personality we are working together on building personal development plans of each individual. We are using OKR-s and work on our goals every quarter. We value expertise, integrity, accountability, and patience.
Good luck, and hope to see you among our team members!