Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 730 in-house experts and of more than 8.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK and Austria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated DevOps engineers to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days - approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree, communicative and open-minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and oral).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- experience in any of the following areas:
- Windows Server or Unix administration
- administration, configuration and maintenance of Relational or NoSQL Databases
- configuration and administration of application or web servers
- using services on cloud infrastructure platform
- understanding concepts of networking protocols
- having experience in any command line or scripting languages
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies and tools used to support it
- familiar with concepts and tools for Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- participate in all phases of application management lifecycle including configuration and release management
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- be integrated part of development team with focus on providing expertise in configuring, running and maintaining infrastructure and tools needed for the project
- collaborate closely with colleagues and customers in order to provide best-in-class service
- show analytical and methodical approach for solving complex problems