eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Dallas, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 23 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
DevOps Engineer - Belgrade
Into the DevOps team, eFront is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. You will participate in the problem resolving process and any critical or recurring incidents pertaining to the entire life cycle. You will provide proposals to make eFront solutions more robust and efficient. You will build and deploy test (staging) and production platforms. You will work with cross functional team R&D, QA, Production, Project, Support 1&2. You will accompany these teams cross by your system expertise and knowledge of software publisher and service delivery.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Follow up incidents, composition and coordination of transversal teams
- Escalation and set up of crisis unit
- Handling of problems, planning with AGILE method in the DevOps team
- Internal and external communication
- Management of means (time, resources) and reporting
- Management and automation of staging environments.
- Council teams in contact with customer
- Deployment of eFront solutions
- Define new architectures
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Master or Bachelor degree specialized in Computer Science
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Generalist Systems engineer
- Resilience in a crisis situations
- Priority management
- Fluent English
- Proven skills in design and development, systems integrations, tests, solutions deployment, problem management, information security within an international organization
Additional skills appreciated:
- Public Clouds (AWS, Azure) used in IaaS or PaaS
- IT systems automation
- Windows OS (2008, 2012). Linux is a plus
- SQL Server databases. Oracle is a plus
- 3rd Party architecture, Web 2.0 and mobile
- Agile development
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2016.
Ovaj poslodavac učestvuje na Virtuelnim danima karijera i znanja. Više o tome pročitaj ovde.