Tieto, a leading Nordic software and services company.
We are a globally recognized technology company that has been around building Nordics society since 1968. We have created some of the very first digital services and continue on this path, now with focus on data-driven opportunities. The future? That we are working on today.
We are looking for the professionals to join our team in Belgrade.
Our system can support corporate loans, agricultural loans, bank guarantees, personal loans, mortgages, consumer credit, deposits, savings accounts and card approvals. While banks and financial institutions focus on core business, our solutions automate bank administration.
As a member of our international team, you will work on loan origination solutions for processing high volumes of corporate credit, mortgages and unsecured loans.
You will be responsible for:
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to optimize builds, tests, and deployment workflows
- Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities currently deployed, upgrading when necessary in the least disruptive manner
- Lead the development of CI/CD tool and process automation for improved orchestration and workflow capabilities
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an ad hoc basis
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- Ensure that the integration test plan is followed and that relevant test cases are written and stored in by Emric chosen tool
- To contribute that efficient test methods and techniques are used or developed
- To Interact with BA and assist with analysis and correction of errors
- To immediately inform scrum master/project manager of discovered risks and be aware of estimates agreed with customer
- To support the customer during UAT
- Strong knowledge of TFS CI/CD Integration Pipeline
- Understanding of deployment tools to ensure faster and better deployment with minimal errors
- Experience/interest with automated test tools and frameworks
- Working knowledge of SoapUI
- Experience in IIS management and configuration
- Experience in managing Web services (WCF)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum)
- Strong experience with Visual Studio / TFS / Git
- Strong written and verbal communication English language skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members and customers
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- You will enjoy a competitive salary
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues
- Occasion to travel to Stockholm to meet and work with the colleagues from a multicultural team
- Excellent working conditions
Emric (part of Tieto group) is a leading Product and Service provider with a Nordic base and global presence. Our customers are banks, finance and leasing companies. We have a proven track record supporting the entire value chain for lending and leasing. Our customers benefit from reliable and high value solutions using our comprehensive Products and Services. We provide flexible sourcing options to meet our customers’ needs. Emric boasts a diverse client base consisting of many well-known global brands, and is part of Tieto group, which has over 14.000 experts in 20 countries.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!