Job location: Belgrade
Are you developer with computer science credentials and a focus on new innovative things? If you are into Java, .Net, IOS, Android, Abap or Web development, if you are young and passionate or more experienced and skillful individual, IBIS INSTRUMENTS is right place for you.
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is a privately owned company founded in 1996, and since then it has constant growth and success. Now as a part of Ibis Instruments regional group with companies in Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia, Ibis Instruments is hiring all sorts of Developers in our headquarter in Belgrade. As a specialized company with an educated and skilled technical team, a portfolio of worldwide leading companies and a wide scope of service activities, we have served more than 200 of satisfied clients. With so many years of successful business, we have become one of the leading companies in the region.
- University (bachelor or master) degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming concepts.
- Relational database design and querying concepts.
- Knowledge of any of following coding concepts: Java, .Net, IOS, Android, Abap or Web development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Preferable qualifications
- Working experience (at least 1 year)– preferable but not necessary
- Responsible, analytical (attention to details) and organizational (ability to meet deadlines) skills
- Independency in work and ability to solve issues and formulate solutions
- Team orientation and excellent communication skills
- Passion for performance and the motivation
- Realization of delegated tasks in defined time frame and with great quality
- Coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, automated testing and other related activities in accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- Writing of technical project documentation as required
- Maintenance of existing systems/applications
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
Offering to you
- Demanding, but also rewarding and dynamical working environment
- Multiple challenges and development opportunities
- Unique spirit, energy and fun
If this sounds like a great match for you, submit a resume today! Please send us your CV application electronically at least until 5th of October 2016.