Digital Marketing Specialist
We are a team of youngsters (at least we feel that way) inspiring each other to create true value together.
We are looking for positive, enthusiastic, smiley and innovative people who know how to make things happen online.
We are not looking for someone just to join our team, we want someone to be a full part of it.
Our product is growing slowly but firmly, tempting the global competition everyday.
We do not plan on talking about billion $ projects, millions of users and corporate organization.
We are a small team, that helps customers save valuable time for networking, systems and security management, by developing a software for network monitoring, analysis and management - NetVizura (www.netvizura.com).
We have one true goal to make net admins worldwide happier and their jobs as easy as possible.
By following Agile methodologies, using Scrum, we are being truly dedicated to making positive changes everyday.
We do not expect you to know it all, we just want you to be interested enough to start chasing the world of knowledge.
So if this sounds like a place you would like to live in, you should consider reading the rest...
How we do IT:
We gather around in the morning between 8 and 10, get some coffee/tea and start our daily meeting.
Than we get on with our work, each one of us, handling their own thing. Our marketing has some daily, monthly and quarterly activities to be settled.
You would lead our marketing efforts using current marketing tools and strategies, establishing our web presence to boost brand awareness.
We expect you to be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You should creatively handle various online marketing tools: website, social media channels, newsletters and blog.
We are listening to some great music, having tasty food in the neighborhood and playing some indoor basketball.
What we would love you to have:
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (preferably in IT industry)
- Good knowledge of SEO principles and techniques
- Experience in leading Social Media, E-mail marketing campaigns and Backlinking
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (GA)
- Experience with designing and writing promotional materials (white papers, case studies, datasheets, user guides, video tutorials...)
- Fluent in English – Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant University degree
- Up-to-date info of the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
What we would like you to have:
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems (preferably Joomla, WordPress)
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies - HTML, CSS
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop or other media editing software
- Interest in Agile methodologies
- Experience with JIRA or other project management tool
What we can offer:
- Work in domestic company on our own product
- Office in the city center (Slavija square)
- Opportunity to be even part of enthusiastic agile team
- Fair salaries and bonuses
- Possibility to constantly learn and improve yourself
- Paid courses
- Stress-free way to make a living