Who are we?
As German-Serbian Chamber of Commerce (AHK Serbia), we are part of the worldwide network of bi-lateral German Chambers of Commerce (AHK). We are the largest bilateral membership organization promoting German and German-Serbian business and investment within Serbia and throughout Europe. Our key business pillars are dual education, sustainable development, innovation, and digitalization. By cooperating with various companies from different industries and characters, we are working on expanding our portfolio of services and enhancing the innovation cycles in Serbia and Germany.
And we need you – a Digitalization Coordinator, who has a strong personality with a proven track record in the introduction of digital systems into organisations.
What we offer you?
- Performance-based salary
- Individual training opportunities
- Convenient location in downtown Belgrade
What tasks do you have to do?
- Increase the level of digitalization in the Chamber
- Analysis of the existing workflows in the Chamber
- Assessment and proposal of various digital solutions for digitalization, facilitation and improvement of work in the Chamber
- Coordination of measures to increase IT security in the Chamber
- Coordination of employee training related to the introduction, implementation and use of the various digital solutions
- Support to the CEO and the head of finances & HR in implementing digitalization and the HR development linked with that
- First contact person for questions and problems of the team in the field of software and hardware
- Coordination of cooperation with the external IT service provider
- Organization of software and hardware procurement
What should you bring along?
- Active knowledge of English (German language would be an advantage)
- Process management skills
- High digital awareness and literacy
- Experience in implementation of digital systems into organisations and the staff training linked with that
- Ability to learn quickly about new digital tools and trends
- Social intelligent person
This is a position in the framework of a maternity cover and a temporary employment for the time the employee on leave will not return.
Please apply electronically with a motivation letter, your CV and your salary expectations.