Documentum xCP consultant
WHY SHOULD YOU GET A JOB AT COMTRADE?
Our growing company Comtrade System Integration is currently seeking a Senior Business Consultant for a position based at our headquarters in Belgrade. Our large and experienced business analyst team needs one new member to support new project implementation in the public and finance sector.
We’re looking for someone who will take the role of OpenText Documentum XCP 2 consultant/developer. This role covers responsibilities of development and configuration of document and case management applications, with process design as important element of application development. The candidate will closely work with the rest of the development team in implementations of solutions at various customers. The candidate will be responsible for design and development of the OpenText Documentum solutions, as well as designing processes with XCP process designer. XCP application deployment, troubleshooting, and customer support may also be responsibilities of this role, while sometimes close work with the customer in requirements gathering and process definition may also be needed. This role will have close cooperation with Project managers, developers, other consultants and quality assurance engineers.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience in application design and development
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with any of ECM or BPM platforms
- Fluency in spoken and written English
ITS A PLUS TO HAVE:
- Experience in process design and process-oriented analysis
- Experience in document and case management application development
- Experience with OpenText Documentum platform and/or Documentum XCP 2
- Familiarity with the software development processes
- A chance to work with an outstanding team of people
- Great environment for personal and professional development
- Opportunities for additional professional training and certification
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Lots of benefits that support your private life:
- Parking on premises,
- Child Time bonus,
- Private health insurance,
- Family day,
- Sports and recreation facilities,
- Encouragement of innovation and questioning the status quo, sharing ideas and knowledge.
ABOUT COMTRADE SYSTEM INTEGRATION
System Integration was founded in 2001 and is part of the Comtrade Group, one of Europe’s largest technology companies. We specialize in cloud-based digital transformation and the design, development, integration, and management of systems and applications.
Our domains of expertise include Cloud Services, Predictive Analytics, Digital Business Automation, Security, IoT, CRM, AI and more. Through our partnerships with global vendors, including Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and Open Text, we offer premium IT products that accelerate digital innovation.
Our team comprises 200+ IT experts who leverage their deep domain knowledge, top industry certifications and industry experience to help businesses optimize their IT resources and adopt digital technology more quickly.
Due to the vast amount of applications we receive, we can only contact candidates that qualify for the interview phase. We thank you for the time you’ve invested in sending us your application.