Sedecom is the company founded by experienced IT professionals using German capital. The company is providing software design and development services for the customers in Germany. We are expanding our e-commerce team and hence we would like you to join us.
We are searching for an innovative technical lead to join our company, reporting to the product owner. As a tech lead you will play the role of the architect, project manager, software engineer, mentor, and teammate all at once. You should be able to work with your teams and inspire them to reach their goals.
You will take charge of team of three PHP developers, one React FE developer and two application support specialists.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to identify solutions to problems quickly.
- Be involved in the full development lifecycle from design to delivery into production
- Take ownership for the effective resolution of issues as they arise at the direction of the product owner
- Work with the development team on maintenance and new development activities
- Work with the product owner to design overall solutions according to user needs
- Interact with DevOps team in the area of configuration, deployment and operation of the solution in all environments (test, pre-production, production)
- Designing and documenting deployment and configuration procedures
Required experience and skills:
- Familiarity with e-commerce marketplace business processes
- Strong knowledge of Magento Open Source e-commerce solution
- Being confident with MySQL and SQL
- Be able to to manage team of developers (usage of Jira, GitLab...)
- PHP development
- Familiarity with GraphQL query language
- Ability to read and understand Java and Go source code
- Having experience with Docker and Kubernetes will make onboarding easier
- Computer Science degree or equivalent. Candidates without formal education but with adequate experience are also welcome
- English (fluent in spoken and written). German will be considered as a big plus
- Full-time, long-term employment relationship
- Hybrid and flexible working policy
- Opportunity to work with skilled co-workers in international environment
- Nice office with plenty of parking spaces
- Competitive salary
- The position is in the Belgrade office
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.