TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
Our Group Values are:
E-commerce Magento Developer
Place of Work: Belgrade
About the role:
The ‘Magento’ developer will be responsible for building out customizations as well as integrations between ‘Magento’ and our internal CRM/ERP platform. This position requires close collaboration with the Application development team, configuration team, CRM/ERP Product manager and Business lead.
- Integration of Magento platform with third party applications (CMS, CRM, ERP ...)
- Regular contact with the Project team to define the technical specifications in-line with business requirements
- Act as ‘Magento’ SME and ‘Magento’ technical lead to develop and implement solutions for third party applications integrations (example ERP/CRM) using ‘Magento’ platform
- Technical lead for all matters relating to the ‘Magento’ E-commerce solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP development (Symfony) / MySQL
- Proven experience with ‘Magento’ past achievements or certifications would be considered as an advantage
- Proven experience in application integration and working with APIs
- Fluent in English; additional fluency in any other languages e.g. French will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrable skill in independent problem-solving
- Self-motivated, patient and professional
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH, until 04.08.2016.
More information about TLScontact: corp.tlscontact.com