TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
TLScontact is a fast growing company and currently in our IT Team in Belgrade we have the following vacancy:
E-commerce Magento Developer
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
About the role:
The ‘Magento’ developer will be responsible for building out customizations as well as integrations between ‘Magento’ and our internal CRM/ERP platform. This position requires close collaboration with the Application development team, configuration team, CRM/ERP Product manager and Business lead.
- Integration of Magento platform with third party applications (CMS, CRM, ERP ...)
- Regular contact with the Project team to define the technical specifications in-line with business requirements
- Act as ‘Magento’ SME and ‘Magento’ technical lead to develop and implement solutions for third party applications integrations (example ERP/CRM) using ‘Magento’ platform
- Technical lead for all matters relating to the ‘Magento’ E-commerce solutions
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in PHP development (Symfony) / MySQL
- Proven experience with ‘Magento’ past achievements or certifications would be considered as an advantage
- Proven experience in application integration and working with APIs
- Fluent in English; additional fluency in any other languages e.g. French will be considered as an advantage
- Demonstrable skill in independent problem-solving
- Self-motivated, patient and professional
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work in a fast moving environment
What we offer:
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- A competitive salary
- Great career opportunities
- Multicultural and remote Management
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in ENGLISH electronically, until the 30.09.2017.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact- corp.tlscontact.com