NovelIC is a high-tech company for products in microelectronics and embedded electronics.
The core engineering team boasts projects in the fields of Digital IC Design (FPGA/ASIC), embedded HW/SW, wireless communications, signal processing, RF/mm-Wave and AMS IC design.
NovelIC has dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. PhD programs for our team members are supported. Responsibility and opportunity to lead and drive the projects is given. Stable growing long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours. We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
This time we are opening challenging positions:
Embedded Hardware Developer
1 full-time position
You are likely to have a university degree, preferably in computer science or electronics with in-depth experience in hardware design. You are used to work in agile environment with quick focus shift. You are proactive, highly motivated and you enjoy working with top-class colleagues.
The role includes various aspects:
- Development of electrical systems or components for electrical control units in industrial mobile applications.
- Assures development quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Wide experiences in designing electrical modules for electronic control units e.g. communication interfaces, microcontrollers, power stages etc.
- Competent knowledge of EMC-compatible electrical design
- Designing and execution of testing methods as well as preparing of test documentation
- The ability to work self-dependent in a team
If you are interested please send us your CV (in PDF format) and brief motivation letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 20.10.2017.
We are looking forward to meeting you! NovelIC Team.