Experienced Developer for Business System Software Team
We are now looking for an experienced Developer for Business System Software to join an existing and expanding team, based in New Belgrade.
Our client, Intersolia www.intersolia.eu offers qualified services, training and computer systems in health, environment and safety when handling chemical products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company with international customers.
Consolia is a part of Intersolia Group.
Work tasks and responsibilities
You will join a small team that has an interesting and creative, yet challenging project in restructuring our various Internal Software into a flexible and reliable Core System for Intersolia’s business.
Our current systems include functionality for sales, invoicing, order tracking, CRM etc. The goal of the team is to restructure and/or rebuild what we have, with the goal of having a system that keeps track of our core Business value, while integrating with external systems, for example a 3rd party sales system.
You will work together with another experienced Developer and a Product Owner following a process similar with Scrum.
This position includes but it is not limited to the following tasks:
- Working on existing technical solutions
- Refactoring/removing unneeded codes
- Migrating and restructuring data in database
- Developing new solutions
- Implementation of new functionalities
- Integrating 3rd party solutions within our systems
- Developing new versions of our Software
- Experience with business Software
- Ability to see the big picture
- Ability to simplify the system yet maintaining original functionality and/or features
- Being organized and working with commitment
- A business oriented individual that works closely with colleagues and shares his experiences and knowledge
- Experience with .NET and Microsoft SQL technologies are mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
Optional but advantageous to your profile would be:
- Experience with financial systems
- Know-how refactoring with live-in-use- legacy Software (.NET)
- Challenging and interesting work in an international environment
- Talented technical team
- Industry leading solutions
- Great opportunity to develop skills
- Friendly environment
The experienced Developer for this position will be based in our new modern office in New Belgrade, Serbia.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and cover letter.
Deadline for applications: 17.12.2016.
This vacancy is not open to agencies. Thank you.