Achieve your potential!
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We are currently seeking an experienced assistant to participate in challenging IT Audit engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Experienced IT Forensic Assistant
Job location: Belgrade
We are seeking a highly motivated person to fill position: Experienced IT Forensic Assistant to join our Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (FIDS) team in Serbia. This is a position with potential for accelerated growth within the department.
As an Experienced IT Forensic Assistant, you will technically contribute to FIDS engagements (e.g. forensic data analyses, compliance and fraud prevention engagements, investigations, etc.) and will report your results to senior team members.
Profile & Experience:
- University degree (preferably both Economics and IT background)
- Intermediate knowledge of MS SQL, MS Access or other database tools
- 2-3 years of experience in IT forensics, IT security, finance (e.g. accounting, assurance/banking) is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services
- Willingness to travel
- Certificates such as Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar are an advantage
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- Willingness to learn and desire to exceed expectations
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Interest in different fields of forensic services (e.g. forensic technology, cyber forensics, forensic data analytics, compliance, fraud prevention, investigations etc.)
- Interest in business development of IT forensics within local EY office
We offer you:
- Unique working environment
- Young, energetic, open and professional team
- Challenging and interesting work
- Sustainable career growth and personal development
- Comprehensive training program and continuous development of personal and professional skills
- Opportunity to work for the well-known multinational and local companies
- Opportunity to work on international projects
If you meet the above mentioned requirements, please, apply no later than 05.09.2016.