eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
FGP Support Consultant (SQL)
Department: Customer Success
This job requires working in fixed shifts
Support consultant is part of Customer Success team; report hierarchically to a local manager, and further, line managers. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: Implementation Consultants, DBAs, Account Managers and Developers.
Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity).
Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide qualitative analysis of client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
- Keep regular contacts with customers and fully understand their needs and business background
- Regularly track on backlog tickets
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Perform user training and support solution demonstrations and presentations
Required skills and experience:
- Graduated from the Faculty of Economics (Department of International Economy and Foreign Trade, Finance, Banking and Insurance, Accounting, Auditing and Financial Management; Statistic, Informatics and Quantitative Economics, Economic Analysis and Policy)
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Excellent skills in business email communication
- Excellent computer skills and easy adoption of new Software and technologies
- Great skills of communication and presentation, ability to adapt to all styles of people
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Independence in work and decision-making, team-worker
- Good time management and an ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams
- Client facing and presentation skills
- Previous experience implementing financial software solution
This position requires working in shifts
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company.