Hyperoptic is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years we’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus – efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As we continue to evolve our strategy we are looking for people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you are looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on…
Hyperoptic is more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to work within the Fibre Team to co-ordinate the ordering and installation of our fibres circuits across Cities in the UK.
You will need to be a customer delivery focused professional, preferably with relevant experience in the telecoms sector. You will need to have experience of developing relationships with and driving third party suppliers to meet the needs of our customers. Balancing priorities, escalating when necessary, having a keen eye for detail and being able to manage yourself are key attributes. When the need arises resolving complex issues using innovative, out of process thinking to meet customer expectations. You will be able to demonstrate where you have used your natural curiosity to collect and investigate data in order to draw meaningful trends to contribute to a culture of continual improvement. Never satisfied, you will be tenacious in pursuit of your goals and are famous for executing flawlessly
Reporting to the Design Team Leader, you will have the chance to make the role your own and help bring high speed broadband to our customers across the UK.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Plan and analyse our network requirement for delivering our infrastructure projects.
- Use various tools for planning and georeferencing fibre routes.
- Producing job packs for engineers on the field
- Act pro-actively against any issues that arise in the planning and build stage, to avoid unnecessary delays
- Keep network infrastructure inventory up to date and accurate
- Produce reports as needed for the Design Team Leader and other senior members of staff
- Acquiring all required documentation for infrastructure design and updating internal systems
- Create build report for completed infrastructure projects
- Update GIS database
(Essential and desirable)
- Previous work experience in network infrastructure planning and design
- Good knowledge of fibre optic technology and passive networks overall
- Proven experience working to deadlines and under pressure
- Intermediate excel skills needed (V-look up, filters, pivot tables)
- Knowledge of QGIS system and ability to deal with complicated database systems and accurate input would be desirable
- Interest in ISP and Internet technology
Hyper Standard: RIZE Values
Deeds are more important than words
Use your brain at every opportunity
Demonstrate passionate determination
Quality separates us from the competition
Do what you say you will to customers, stakeholders, and colleagues
Overcome challenges, ask questions & consider alternatives.
Go above and beyond
Double check work & don’t make the same mistake twice
The role will be based in Belgrade Office. The successful candidate will be offered a monthly salary and participation in a company incentive scheme.
If this role is of interest and you believe you’ve got what it takes to be a part of a fast-paced and energetic business, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV latest by 20.12.2017.