eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Financial Software Support Consultant for FrontInvest - Belgrade
Department: Customer Success
Support Consultant has a role consisting in assisting and interfacing with our clients (including major companies in the Private Equity, Real-Estate Investment, Banking, and Insurance sectors ), based on a blended technical and business skillset. Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Support Consultants report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront colleagues, mainly: BI developers and team leaders, business consultants, Project Managers, Solution architects. .
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide qualitative analysis of client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
- Keep regular contacts with customers and fully understand their needs and business background
- Develop advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Perform user training and support solution demonstrations and presentations
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Minimum 2 years of similar work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Additional skills appreciated:
- Faculty degrees in IT/Organizational Science/ Economy/Mathematics or relevant placement/internship
- Knowledge of French language would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
We do not expect you to be an expert in our technology or alternative assets. We do expect you to be motivated and have the intelligence and ambition to learn new skills. This is a fast moving sector with very demanding clients – our success depends on our ability to deliver the best possible solutions on time and on budget.
We offer almost limitless opportunity to learn and progress within our fast growing company.
This position requires working in shifts
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
- We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
- We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
- Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
- While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.