Financial Software Support Consultant for FrontInvest
The financial software support consultant has a role consisting in assisting and interfacing with our deployed Front GP clients (including major companies mostly in the Private Equity sector), based on a blended technical and business skillset.
Handling the relationship is an essential part of the role; it implies developing advanced knowledge of the business of our clients (especially Private Equity). Being in a client facing role, the impact of their work on eFront’s image and business position is key.
Your day would include:
- Providing qualitative analysis of client’s needs and evaluate the feasibility of their requirements
- Keeping regular contacts with customers and fully understand their needs and business background
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Performing user training and support solution demonstrations and presentations
You would work with:
Financial Software support consultants report hierarchically to a local manager, and they may report to a non-local project manager for their due deliveries. They work closely with other eFront people, mainly: DBAs and team leaders, business consultants, Project Managers, Solution architects.
If you see yourself doing these activities then you probably have:
- Faculty degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT/Mathematics or relevant placement/internship
- Full professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- 1-3 years of experience with VB.net, VBA and SQL
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills, self-starter, flexible, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Great to have
- Knowledge in Corporate Finance and/or accounting background would be an asset
- An enthusiastic attitude towards new technology/IT
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to providing you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!