GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
We are looking for:
Front End Developer
You can become a member of an inspiring engineering team that is responsible for the development and maintenance of different software products on many popular platforms. As a member of our team, you will have the chance to be engaged in the development of different software product elements (UI, Business logic, Database, Analysis and reports), learn new technologies and progress rapidly.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- More than 2 years of professional experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of CSS precompilers: SASS/LESS
- Basic knowledge of Webpack or some other module bundling tool
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT
- Visual studio code, Visual Studio or other development tool
- Ability to learn and support new tools as required
- Have good communication skills
- Intermediate level of English language – written and spoken
- Be genuinely curious and constantly striving to learn
What would set you apart from other candidates?
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL
- Scrum, Agile experience
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Involvement in project assignments with diverse technologies
- Working in small and highly-skilled teams with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
- Possibility to travel abroad
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.