Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 12,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, Tel Aviv, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.
With over 1.3M calls per day, we focus on user experience, collaboration and integration with other software.
We are looking for engaged and passionate Front End Software Engineers to join our growing Engineering Team.
***This position is open to candidates willing to work in Paris, Madrid, London, Tel Aviv or remotely (European timezone)***
Your mission @ Aircall:
You will join the Phone Core team to work on Aircall’s customer-facing product: web and desktop applications built with React, Typescript, and Electron. It’s based on an in-house design system and strong coding conventions.
This team focuses on adding key features to our web and desktop applications. It’s responsible for improving the call and SMS logic, enriching our UI library and providing a great developer experience, among other exciting topics.
This team scope has a significant impact on the overall perceived experience of our end-users and its roadmap is very challenging. For instance, in the coming quarters, this team will implement the SAML authentication mechanism, improve the call logic, and integrate AI services. If this rings a bell, and if you are up for the challenge, then, wait no more and join us!
You will be involved in:
- Extracting and improving our existing call logic, the cornerstone of our app
- Implementing key features to target enterprise companies, such as the SAML authentication mechanism
- Improving app performances, by implementing a caching service for a faster bootstrap
- Working closely with the Phone Call Quality team to design and architect the next Phone, by applying our new design and making it more scalable and stable
- Working closely with the Product and Design teams to build the best UX for our customer
- Contributing to improving our design system by building new reusable components
- Building tooling for a more robust and faster development process
- Working alongside backend teams to mitigate cross-team dependencies
- Helping in building a more frontend-friendly GraphQL API
Our front-end stack:
- React, Redux, Mobx, TypeScript, Styled components, Apollo
- Jest, React Testing Library, Chromatic, Cypress, Puppeteer
- A continuous deployment process based on Gitlab CI
A little more about you:
- Engineer profile with at least 5 years of experience in front-end development.
- Shipped and maintained code in production.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure code quality.
- Familiar with building strong and scalable state management systems. Redux or Mobx are bonuses.
- Familiar with CI/CD process-based or at least know about DevOps / SRE philosophy
- Sensibility for UI and UX.
- Business centric, able to listen and understand the best ideas from all over the organisation.
- Like sharing your ideas and you're open-minded. You can set a vision that others are excited to get behind.
- Prefer simple solutions and designs over complex ones, while keeping long term scalability in mind
- Able to communicate in English.
- Experience with WebRTC
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
- Experience with Design Systems
We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
- Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business. We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other. We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.
Aircall je telefonski sistem za moderno poslovanje. Glasovna platforma u potpunosti zasnovana na oblaku koja se neprimetno integriše sa popularnom produktivnošću i alatima službe za pomoć koje radna mesta već koriste, Aircall je napravljen da telefonskom podrškom učini lako upravljanje, kao i bilo kojim drugim poslovnim procesom - dostupan, transparentan i zajednički. Aircall veruje da je glas najmoćniji način komunikacije sa kupcima, potencijalnim klijentima, kandidatima i kolegama, a osmišljen je da ukloni glavobolju iz onog što bi trebalo da bude divan trenutak ljudske veze. Aircall je osnovan 2014. godine i prikupio je preko 100 miliona dolara. Sa sedištem u Njujorku i Parizu, kompanija ima preko 300 zaposlenih.