This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Mastery in writing HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience developing with React or VueJS
- Experience using state management libraries (Redux or Vuex)
- Familiar both with OOP concepts and functional programming
- Enthusiastic and independent
- Confident spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience developing build toolchain based on Webpack & Babel
- Familiarity with other build toolchains (Gulp, Rollup ...) and Node.js
- Performance optimization and writing automated tests
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude with references in place
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Following team coding standards and processes
- Implementing user interface from provided mockups & designs
- Ensuring UI meets given requirements (browsers, resolutions, input methods)
- Developing application business layer and integrating it with UI
- Creating application setup, build and deployment process for given environments and platforms
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso, other refreshments and fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan, Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića 6-8.
What does a selection process look like?
- We will contact only short-listed candidates.
- We optimized the process in just one interview. It will contain both the HR and technical interview. The interview will take about an hour. If the interview goes well, you will have to perform a technical assignment. After that task successful candidates will receive an email with our offer.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.