Although this position does not require design skills, the candidate is expected to know how to export graphics from Photoshop files or how to coordinate this task with more design oriented people taking into account how design elements should fit in the development. The skill set this position requires is listed below and it is more or less organized in order of importance from top to bottom.
- Good communication skills in English
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of common browser debugging tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug)
- Understanding of common cross browser issues and workarounds
- Ecmascript conventions, event-driven programming
- Experience in developing standards compliant markup, CSS based layouts or a few examples of work or contribution to bigger projects that validate against W3C
- Efficiently export graphics out of design files with necessary and obvious manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop, optionally Illustrator
- Strong organizational and estimation skills
- Consume APIs and make use of JSON/XML formats efficiently
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
Nice to have:
- SASS, Less and similar CSS methodologies
- Knowledge of how CSS Spritesheets work or Texture Packer
- Make use of Regular Expressions
* Working hours from 2 PM until 10 PM (Canada time zone) and from office in Novi Sad are crucial criteria in selection of candidates.
What we offer:
- Work with top experts and great colleagues
- Various events organized by our company, such as paintball, barbecue gatherings, etc ... :)
- Fully equipped kitchen, a variety of healthy and less healthy ;) food and drink such as fruit, candy, coffee, juices ...
- Guaranteed competitive salary!
If you think that you are the right candidate for this position, freely and without any obligation, email in free form or send a CV, so we could be acquainted with your experience.
For all applications confidentiality is guaranteed and data obtained will be stored exclusively for use within our company and will NOT be shared with third parties!
Apply for this position by sending your application electronically.
Deadline for applications: 22.12.2018.