Who are we?
TradeCore is a fast-growing multi-product company at the forefront of innovation in FinTech with offices in Belgrade.
We operate across FinTech, RegTech, payments, and crypto verticals. Our passion is providing cutting-edge & easy-touse solutions to the modern businesses operating on capital markets. Our customers use our products to manage millions of clients and process hundreds of millions of dollars in payments, and we’re just getting started. You can think of us as AWS in FinTech.
We are not offering you just another job. You’ll be joining a network of people working together to make a difference in FinTech. The team behind TradeCore is what makes us a core service provider for regulated financial service market leaders globally. Our environment is fast-paced, fluid and there’s a lot at stake. We do expect a lot from our people, however, we give them the opportunity to make a real impact, grow a career, and take a leading role in our ventures. We’re proud of the brilliant people who got us here, and want to hire more of the same. If you want to be a part of TradeCore’s team and are up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
Why do we need you?
As technology continues to advance, we have come to the decision to rewrite our code base for our primary product, BrokerIQ. The aim behind this move is to optimise performance and make it even better. That's where we need you. We are looking for an experienced Front-end Engineer, who'll join our team and collaborate in the execution of our product vision by programming the highest-quality code.
Your day to day responsibilities will include; developing/rewriting features, testing code, fixing bugs, writing documentation, communicating with team members inside your functional/cross-functional team, and posting your work progress/task updates in JIRA.
Ideally, you’re a great believer in quality-consistency and up-to-date with the modern JS community. If you also have the drive to meet objectives collaboratively and want to grow while delivering your very best, we'd love to hear from you!
In order to be successful in your role, you should have extensive knowledge and experience with:
- React.JS (it will be considered a bonus if you have experience with Angular JS)
- RESTful Services and APIs
- Source versioning (preferably Git)
- Unit testing tools for JS (preferably Jest)
We are offering you:
- An opportunity to work and have impact on cutting-edge FinTech products,
- A competitive salary, based on your experience and performance,
- A weapon of your choice! You will have a 3000EUR budget to spend on hardware, and we will provide you with any software licences you might need,
- A private health insurance and a FitPass card,
- A budget for professional advancement, as we understand how important it is to work on expanding your knowledge, 22 days paid vacation (accruing an additional day per year, up to 4 years),
- Friendly offices in downtown Belgrade with a fully stocked kitchen, and
- A paid lunch every day! :)