About the Company:
TLScontact is a pioneering company specialized in providing customer relationship management excellence within a face-to-face environment. We are part of the Teleperformance Group, the worldwide leading provider of exceptional customer experience in all our countries of operations.
We operate a growing number of face-to-face contact centers worldwide. TLScontact offers its clients an end-to-end solution, starting with information provision across multiple media platforms, to the direct face-to-face contact experience and back office tasks. Our contact centers are the essential link between organizations and their customers.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding our IT team in Belgrade, and we are currently looking a dedicated professional to cover the following position:
Front-end Magento Developer
Place of Work: Airport city, New Belgrade
About the role:
The Magento front-end developer will be responsible for building out and maintaining webpages using Magento CMS. This position requires close collaboration with Magento developers, the wider development team and business lead
- Web design of E-commerce webpages using the Magento CMS
- Thorough understanding of Magento's theming components
- Ability to modify the user interface according to best practices
- Mastery of the Administration Panel and ability to implement design-related system configurations and modify the appearance of specific pages (for instance, CMS, categories, and products)
- Regular contact with the Project team to build solution in-line with business requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in PHP development (Symfony experience a plus) / MySQL
- Proven experience with Magento; past achievements or certifications will be considered positively (eg Front End Developer certification)
- Experience working with APIs a plus
What we offer?
- Work in a multinational team with experienced and helpful colleagues
- Great career opportunities
- Multicultural and remote Management
- Friendly, inspirational and creative work environment
If this challenge excites you and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success submit your CV today. Please, send the CV in English electronically, until 04.07.2017.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
We would like to thank to all the candidates for their interest and applications.
More information about TLScontact- corp.tlscontact.com