Front-end Web Developer
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Reports to: CTO
Status: Full time
Embroker is a Silicon Valley based startup that’s building the future of insurance, a $5T global industry. Founded in 2015, Embroker has already been named one of the innovators shaping the future of finance by Goldman Sachs, and one of the startups disrupting trillion-dollar industries by CNBC. Embroker is headquartered in San Francisco, with other offices in Chicago, Boston, and Belgrade.
Our team is a diverse and talented group with deep experience in insurance, engineering, product design, sales, and marketing. We work hard, have fun solving hard problems, and love pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in our industry.
We're looking for talented, obsessive people to join us in building the world's first next- generation insurance company. We promise cutting-edge challenges, the opportunity to work with superstars, constant improvement, and massive upside for those who contribute and grow with the company.
Interested in joining us? We'd love to hear from you.
About the Position
- Frontend Web Developer will join our development team working on the client-side of the Embroker software platform, developing complex single page applications using Angular and React frameworks, working with RESTful APIs, building business services and integrations with 3rd party services and much more
Required Experience and Skills
- Have a hands-on experience with HTML/CSS
- Good knowledge of relevant theoretical concepts (algorithms, data structures etc.)
- Good knowledge of English language, conversational and written
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high quality code in agile development environment
Additional Desired Skills
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience in using Git version control
- Experience in other languages like Go
What Embroker offers
- Competitive salary & paid vacation
- Comfortable work environment
- Scrum environment
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line tools
- Smart, like-minded colleagues
- Team building events
- Opportunities for advancement, training, and certification
- In-office drinks, snacks, fruits, etc.
- Subsidized fitness card
- Subsidized parking, transportation or healthcare
- Chance to shape the future of insurance