in Novi Sad!
Knowledge is power, and we know a lot!
Front-end is important. You can take the best engine in the world and put it in the safest possible body, but nobody is going to drive that car if the steering wheel keeps locking up after every turn. And the body is actually just an ugly block of steel without a windshield, driver’s seat has nails sticking out, the radio loops just one song, and…
You get the idea. We’re offering front-end internships in Novi Sad!
HTEC is an award-winning company that takes pride in its versatility. Name a project area and we’ve probably dabbled in it. This time we’re offering young and talented people a chance to learn the tricks of the trade from some of the most experienced front-end developers in the region.
We currently have openings in Novi Sad, with each internship lasting six months.
We are looking for proactive people ready to take the initiative, eager to learn and grow. You should be:
- A senior student in Bachelor or Master studies at an IT faculty or a fresh graduate looking for experience.
- A bit experienced in one or more of the following technologies:
- Cross browser mark-up and styling (HTML5, CSS3) and CSS preprocessors (SCSS, SASS) or would love to learn.
- Able to work effectively in a team.
- Able to learn quickly and share knowledge.
- Creative and proactive front-end developer with an eye for the details.
- Serbian is the working language, but English is definitely a plus.
What are you going to do?
- Work on a team project.
- Develop practical skills from the area of front-end development.
- Collaborate with our developers, your mentors, in enhancing your skill set.
- Learn how to write project progress reports.
- Present and discuss your project to the HTEC team at the end of the internship.
- Prepare yourself for a real life job and maybe seize one at HTEC at the end of internship.
What we offer
- A challenging and rewarding internship with freedom to shape the project you’re working on.
- Mentorship with amazing, knowledgeable and fun developers.
- Active and pleasant working environment.
- Insight into one of the fastest growing engineering companies.
- Chance to grow professionally in the field of front-end development.
- Socializing with fun people and participate in sports and other free time activities.
- Opportunity to get employment after successful completion of the internship program.
If you wish to start your internship journey, send your application along with a cover letter start making a difference now!