Frontend Developer (f/m) - Full-time
IT - Belgrade, Airport City
Founded in 2011, the HolidayPirates Group is one of the fastest growing international travel companies, offering the best deals on cheap flights, hotels, and packages through its multiple travel portals.
HolidayPirates has more than 120 employees from 27 different countries, operating across 11 websites in 7 different languages. We currently have a presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA.
As a new member of the HolidayPirates Group, Pirate Technologies d.o.o was founded by the group in Belgrade in late 2015. The base was established for further investments in new technology and the advancement of our own product.
Do you love programming?
As a frontend developer, the work of the whole team converges with you. Everything our users see goes through your hands. Therefore, you should be a team player with an eye for detail and welcome implementing challenging designs. As a self-starter and a problem solver, you tackle high complexity with ease. Your solutions are maintainable, performant, standards-compliant with and in accordance with the latest tools and libraries.
- Write a qualitative, clean and maintainable code
- Implement and tweak awesome features
- Work on a re-usable frontend library of components
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Ability to write/architect good templates, in any form (mustache, twig, handlebars, etc.)
- Knowledge of CSS pre compilers (LESS, SASS)
- Good working knowledge of how to implement a responsive design
- Experience with AngularJS (or similar front end MVC framework)
- Very good English skills
- Experience with Gulp, Webpack, React
- Knowledge of BEM frontend architecture
- We will provide the technology equipment/gadgets of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- A beautiful office
- Regular "Hackdays" in order to try out new and interesting technologies and capabilities, as well as regular team events
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Support for relocation, if necessary
If you like our offer...
we are looking forward to receiving your application in English, including a portfolio list with a brief description of your projects.