Founded in 2011, the HolidayPirates Group is one of the fastest growing international travel companies, offering the best deals on cheap flights, hotels, and packages through its multiple travel portals.
HolidayPirates has more than 145 employees from 32 different countries, operating across 11 websites in 7 different languages. We currently have a presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA.
Our group manages: Urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, Urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, WakacyjniPiraci.pl, ViajerosPiratas.es, SemesterPiraterna Ferienpiraten.ch and Travelpirates.com
Companies founded under HolidayPirates Group are: VoyagesPirates SAS in France; HolidayPirates Ltd. in London; Flynder GmbH in Germany for selected and unique flight deals; Pirate Technologies d.o.o in Serbia for new technologies and the advancement of our own product; and the recently launched TravelPirates Corp. in the US.
Facts and figures:
Headquarter based in Berlin
- Management consists of Igor Simonow and Sebastian Kaatz (both Co-founders) and David Armstrong (CEO)
- Numbers: More than 7.1 million Facebook fans, more than 3 million App downloads, more than 500.00 Newsletter subscribers and +300.000 registered users on the website
Frontend Developer (f/m)
As a new member of the HolidayPirates Group, Pirate Technologies d.o.o was founded by the group in Belgrade in late 2015. The base was established for further investments in new technology and the advancement of our own product.
Do you love programming?
As a frontend developer, the work of the whole team converges with you. Everything our users see goes through your hands. Therefore, you should be a team player with an eye for detail and welcome implementing challenging designs. As a self-starter and a problem solver, you tackle high complexity with ease. Your solutions are maintainable, performant, standards-compliant with and in accordance with the latest tools and libraries.
DUTIES ON DECK:
- Write a qualitative, clean and maintainable code
- Implement and tweak awesome features
- Work on a re-usable frontend library of components
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Ability to write/architect good templates, in any form (mustache, twig, handlebars, etc.)
- Knowledge of CSS pre compilers (LESS, SASS)
- Good working knowledge of how to implement a responsive design
- Experience with AngularJS (or similar front end MVC framework)
- Very good English skills
Extra knots for:
- Experience with Gulp, Webpack, React
- Knowledge of BEM frontend architecture
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- We will provide the technology equipment/gadgets of your choice
- We will give you freedom for your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute manpower and initiative
- A great team with smart colleagues
- Regular “Hack days” in order to try out new and interesting technologies and capabilities, as well as regular team events
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Support for relocation
- Barrels of juice and boxes of suits - as much as you like!
- Anchoring berth directly in Belgrade - Serbia
If you like our offer...
We are looking forward to receive your application in English. And don’t forget to let us know about your salary expectations and start date.
Work like a captain, play like a pirate!