We are a 700-strong Dutch IT service provider with four Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together. We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our success story.
We are looking for:
Location: Novi Sad, Belgrade
This is a senior position in our Belgrade and Novi Sad offices. We are looking for Frontend Software developers.
- proficient knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- knowledge of jQuery library (or similar) is a plus
- knowledge of MV* JS framework (AngularJS, Backbone…) is a plus
- experience in using NodeJS modules for application build cycle (Bower/Grunt) is a plus
- experience in working with RESTful services is a plus
- knowledge of server side language (Java, PHP, etc.) is a plus
- experience in accordance to agile principles (Scrum/Kanban) is a plus
- solid communication skills in English
- open-minded, curious and eager to learn
You will be expected to:
- perform qualitative coding, code commenting, debugging, bug fixing, testing and unit testing and other related activities In accordance with company coding conventions, approved designs and project standards
- follow the agreed team or project processes and procedures
- work with project manager and quality assurance representative to estimate new system issue resolution or package implementation efforts
- write technical design specifications, participate in design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations
- perform unit and integration testing of an application and identify, troubleshoot and solve application code related issues
What we offer:
- opportunity for creative and independent work
- professional challenges in working on complex systems
- adjustable start of your working day and optimal work load
- personal development through personal development plans, training, education and certifications
- opportunity to attend international technical conferences
- great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- business travel opportunities
- permanent employment in our Belgrade and Novi Sad offices
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 04.09.2016.