As a young and growing company, we constantly develop new solutions, and we are focused on creating quality web applications for our client’s current and future needs. We know that if we put our team first and provide them the benefits that can leverage their professional development, they will have the best medium for their personal growth.
Become part of our company where your creative potential can bloom, and help us to create a world where no story goes untold or unheard!
- Write readable and maintainable code to enable efficiency
- Optimize code for best performance and scalability
- Build complex web applications using responsive and reactive frameworks
- Provide technical support and solutions to technical issues
- Follow Agile programming best practices
- The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
- To be a team player who is comfortable in a collaborative environment
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in a similar field
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience and good understanding of React or React Native and it's principles
- A solid understanding of web markups, HTML5 & CSS3 (SCSS), and a sharp eye for UI and a good sense for UX
- Skilled in working across multiple devices and platforms
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience using Git in a professional / workplace environment
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- The generally expected list: Fluent in English, up-to-date on industry trends and possessing high standards of excellence
Nice-to-haves, not a must
- Knowledge of at least one state-management system (Redux (Thunk or Saga), RxJs and / or Vuex) is considered a strong plus
- A proactive mindset: You should be curious as to why you’re doing something and how it impacts the rest of the product, our customers, and whether it makes sense. We expect you to be responsible for your work and to resolve any bugs you might ship
- Latest & greatest technology, infrastructure, development & project management tools, principles and equipment
- Working in a relaxed environment with friendly and highly qualified colleagues
- 22 calendar days of vacations
- Private Health Insurance (Delta Generali)
- Monthly knowledge shares on industry’s relevant topics
- Flexible working hours
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this position, you can apply by sending us your application along with your CV.
Deadline for applications: 22.08.2022.
Nortik je softverska kompanija iz Novog Sada koja okuplja mlade i ambiciozne ljude još od 2019. Osnovana od strane 3 studenta FTN-a sa idejom da kroz rad na zanimljivim projektima i u direktnom kontaktu sa klijetima napredujemo brže i naučimo više. Ova ideja i dalje definiše našu kompaniju. Uspešno sarađujemo sa klijentima i remote timovima iz Belgije, Holandije, Velike Britanije, Amerike i Francuske.
na osnovu 1 recenzije
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Tokom rada u Nortiku sam imao priliku da vidim kako mali ali odabrani tim moze svasta da uradi. Gde sam shvatio da brojnost ljudi nema veze sa nivoom znanja koje moze da se steknete unutar jedne kompanije. Veoma prijatna atmosfera, pozitivni ljudi i puno prostora da se napreduje. Sve pohvale za firmu i ljude koji su tamo....
Nemam nikakve zamerke za kompaniju.