Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
HolidayPirates (www.holidaypirates.com) is one of Europe’s fastest growing, free-to-use, travel search platforms and apps, providing users with the best value for money international travel deals. Since its inception in 2012, the company has grown to become the largest online travel community in the world.
HolidayPirates Group continues to expand its online presence in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Austria, Italy, Poland, France, Spain, Switzerland, and most recently, the USA. Our 200 employees from 33 different countries work on 10 websites in 7 different languages.
HolidayPirates Group operates the following domains: urlaubspiraten.de, HolidayPirates.com, urlaubspiraten.at, PiratinViaggio.it, VakantiePiraten.nl, VoyagesPirates.fr, wakacyjnipiraci.pl, ViajerosPiratas.es, SemesterPiraterna.se, Ferienpiraten.ch and TravelPirates.com
Companies founded under HolidayPirates Group are: VoyagesPirates SAS in France; HolidayPirates Ltd. in London; Pirate Technologies d.o.o in Serbia for new technologies and the advancement of our own product; and TravelPirates Corp. in the US, launched in February 2016.
Facts and figures:
- Global headquarters in Berlin, Germany
- Management: David Armstrong (CEO)
- More than 9,5 million Facebook fans,
- 10 million App downloads,
- 800.000 Newsletter subscribers,
- over 1 million WhatsApp subscribers.
HolidayPirates Group is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, musical taste, race, color, gender, religion, ice cream flavor preference, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
As a new member of the HolidayPirates Group, Pirate Technologies d.o.o was founded by the group in Belgrade in late 2015. The base was established for further investments in new technology and the advancement of our own product.
Do you love programming?
As a frontend developer, the work of the whole team converges with you. Everything our users see goes through your hands. Therefore, you should be a team player with an eye for detail and welcome implementing challenging designs. As a self-starter and a problem solver, you tackle high complexity with ease. Your solutions are maintainable, reusable, standards-compliant with and in accordance with the latest tools and libraries.
DUTIES ON DECK:
- Write a qualitative, clean and maintainable code
- Implement and tweak awesome features
- Work on a re-usable frontend library of components
- Share knowledge(coach and mentor) with other team members
YOUR TREASURE OF EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a frontend developer
- Experience with modern libraries (React.js, Vue.js, etc.)
- Ability to write/architect good templates (blade templates, etc.)
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessor (LESS, SASS)
- Good working knowledge of how to implement a responsive design
- Very good English skills
EXTRA KNOTS FOR:
- Experience with Gulp, Webpack
- Knowledge of BEM frontend architecture
- Understanding of functional programming concepts
OUR SHIP & OUR CREW OFFER YOU:
- We will provide the technology equipment/gadgets of your choice
- We will give you freedom for your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute manpower and initiative
- A great team with smart colleagues
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A Social area with table tennis and play room, a comfy lunch space
- Barrels of juice and boxes of suits - as much as you like!
- Anchoring berth directly at the Airport City in Belgrade - Serbia
If you like our offer...
We are looking forward to receive your application with CV (PDF) and portfolio (PDF or online) in English. And don’t forget to let us know about your salary expectations and start date.